Amplify your Agile Learning
Agile Coaching Circles are a powerful
group learning experience that will help you take your Agile Coaching
skills to the next level. With a Master Agile Coach as your guide,
you and a small group of other Agile practitioners will learn and
practice professional coaching skills, and have the opportunity
to receive coaching and mentoring on the specific Agile challenges
in your organization.
This program is ideally suited for
ScrumMasters, Agile Project Managers and Agile Coaches, as well
as Agile Team Members who would like to move into a coaching role.
If you’re asking questions like these, then a Coaching Circle might be right for you.
- Why don’t people change even though Agile is clearly better?
- How do I help them face the hard things, like the organizational impediments that come up?
- How do I become more of a coach and less of a project leader?
- How do I help the team and the organization learn to do Agile well?
- How can I continue to expand my knowledge so I can best help when unexpected things happen?
- How can I help the organization deal with the big impediments that hold us all back?
- What is it in the way that I work and see the world that holds them back?
Learning Outcomes and Benefits
- Develop specific coaching skills such as creating a designed
alliance, powerful questions, levels of listening, and bottom-lining
- Learn a framework for assessing Agile Coaching competencies
( ** based on the model
developed by the Agile Coaching Institute) and use it to
create your own development goals
- Distinguish between coaching and mentoring and when to use each
- Group support and accountability for achieving your learning
Coaching Circle Format
- 6 - 10 participants
- Two 90-minute conference calls a month, for three months. Each
call includes a specific learning topic, practice coaching, and
- Upon request, a private coaching circle can be created for members
of your organization
Want to Learn More?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
** We would like to express
our gratitude for the contribution that Lyssa
Adkins and Michael
Spayd of the Agile
Coaching Institute have made to advance the practice and professionalism
of Agile Coaching. We deeply appreciate their mentorship,
partnership and friendship.